SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 7 December 2017

I did a thing



Welcome my fellow fashionistas, millennials and friends!

My name is Em and this is my first blog post. That’s right, After years of forgotten New Years Eve resolutions and joking around with the idea, I’ve finally plucked up the courage to launch my very first fashion and lifestyle blog.

Here I’ll be hoping to supply you guys with plenty of style inspiration, outfit posts and general how to’s in the hopes you can interpret it into your own daily lives so you may step out your front door feeling like Miranda Priestley every day of the week. Here at Styled By Em, I whole-heartedly believe that you can never be overdressed and fashion is what you make it! I’m going to give you a little sneak peak into my life as a post uni, fashion stylist showing you my secrets on how to make the most out of trends by cutting corners in style, being savvy, sustainable and confident in your choices and of course, being able to have fun with fashion!

A wise person once said “life’s too short to wear boring clothes.” And although I found my teenage and young adult life to be a on going battle of uncertainty and awkward wobbliness, under the pressure of caring what others thought, one thing I never compromised with and still to this day is my ability to dress for myself. Through some questionable phases, interesting outfit combos and hair dye experiments, I have found myself here, at twenty two years old, pushing boundaries and starting out my career as a stylist and part time blogger, spending every day doing what I love, hoping that I may inspire at least one person to follow their dreams (cliché) and overcome barriers, whether it be what shoes to wear for your next girls night out, how to style this seasons colour or a helping hand for all you girls and boys out there wondering what’s next for you and how to achieve it.

So as I sit here blabbering on about fashion, in my not so fashionable pj’s and clutching onto my fifth cuppa of the day, I officially launch my blog to you all and hope it helps somebody conquer the world, one handbag at a time!

Keep your eyes peeled for some outfit posts this week

Side note: Is it too early to watch Gavin & Stacy’s Christmas Special? I think not.

Goodnight Guys and Gals


Em 

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for sharing the information and keep updating us.This information is really useful to me.
    Reflective Track Pants
    Reflective Puffer Coats

    ReplyDelete